Date: Wednesday, September 23, 2020
Time: 11:00am – 1:00pm ET | 8:00am – 10:00am PT
Now more than ever, the need for operational continuity is driving plans across every corner of the government—from IT service management, HR, citizen service, security, and beyond.
iPSS is a proud gold sponsor for ServiceNow’s Canadian Federal Forum. This one-of-a-kind complimentary digital event is designed to bring together leaders across the Canadian federal government to discuss how transforming workflows enables you to provide service-focused delivery for government agencies—accelerating your journey to digital transformation.
To get the most out of this event, please attend our opening keynote with Bob Osborn, CTO Government Sector, along with our on-demand sessions and customer interviews. You’ll have the opportunity to engage in detailed government use cases, along with insights on how you can:
- Build on modern infrastructure initiatives post-pandemic
- Drive citizen-centric service delivery for future efficiencies and preparedness
- Provide great employee experiences, significantly improving productivity and satisfaction
- Build a roadmap for navigating a safer return to the workplace
Check out the iPSS Section! Learn more on:
- How the iPSS/ServiceNow partnership accelerates your initiatives through the GC Cloud Brokerage Vehicle
- Cybersecurity Situational Awareness – how to identify, prioritize, and respond to threats faster.
Featured speakers include:
Kleo Hapitas, Senior Product Manager, Digital Member Services, House of Commons
Zahra Merchant, Director, Service Management, Bank of Canada