Internal iPSS opportunities
iPSS Contract Roles
iPSS has been awarded a multi-year contract by the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI) to supply IT Security Operations Services in support of its Cyber Security directorate. We are honored to be a part of this project to enhance the maturity of OSFI’s Cyber Security program and processes. This contract includes the provision of the following TBIPS Stream 6 Cyber Protection services:
- Information Technology Security Engineer (Level 3)
- Network Security Analyst (Level 3)
- Information Technology Security Vulnerability Analysis Specialist (Level 3)
- Incident Management Specialist (Level 3)
- Computer Forensics Specialist (Level 3)
Our project resources will form an integrated delivery team with the OSFI IT security and other IM/IT staff to deliver planned projects. This contract award further establishes iPSS as an industry leader and we are excited to work together with the OSFI, Canada’s federal regulator, on this opportunity.
If you are an experienced Cyber Protection professional seeking interesting positions such as these, please submit your resume.
iPSS currently holds a large multi-year contract with the Department of National Defence (DND) to provide specialized IT Professional Services for DND’s classified networks
If you are an experienced Information Management / Information Technology (IM/IT) resource (see roles) seeking a challenge, please submit your resume.
- Programmer/Analyst – Distributed Computing
- System Analyst – Distributed Computing
- Business Analyst
- Technical Writer
- IT Security TRA and CA&A Analyst
- Technology Architect – Distributed Computing
- Technology Architect – VoIP & Collaboration SME
- Technology Architect – Unified Communications & Collaboration
- Project Administrator
- IM/IT Project Manager
- Project Scheduler
Note that there are security clearance requirements associated with this contract.
iPSS is proud to announce a multi-year contract win with the Department of National Defence for the provision of IM/IT Engineering and Architecture services for both Secret and Top Secret workstreams. This contract will enable iPSS to provide support for all IM/IT systems and services in the DND Classified and Designated Domains related to the following six core cyber-security services:
- Technical Security Guidance
- Identity Credential and Access Management
- Network Security
- Host, Application and Data Security
- Monitoring and Response
- Security Engineering and Validation
We are very excited for this opportunity to work alongside DND. If you are a top-notch security professional interested in joining our team and taking on this challenge, apply now.
iPSS was awarded a multi-year contract by Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) for the provision of cyber protection experts to support the development, implementation, operation, or disposal of IT security specific capabilities, processes, systems, or services.
We are currently reaching out to experienced and dynamic IT Security professionals with a Secret level security clearance interested in taking on this challenge. Apply now!
The contract scope includes:
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Specialist
- Strategic Information Technology Security Planning and Protection Consultant
- Information Technology Security Methodology, Policy and Procedures Analyst
- Information Technology Security Threat and Risk Assessment and Certification and Accreditation Analyst
- Information Technology Security Product Evaluation Specialist
- Information Technology Security Engineer
- Information Technology Security Design Specialist
- Information Technology Security Systems Operator
- Information Technology Security Vulnerability Analysis Specialist
- Incident Management Specialist
- Computer Forensics Specialist
- Privacy Impact Assessment Specialist
iPSS has been awarded a multi-year contract with a Federal Crown Corporation for the supply, implementation, maintenance, and support of a ServiceNow IT Asset Management (ITAM) solution. This contract includes the provision of software licenses, installation, configuration, testing, training and maintenance, and support services. Please submit your resume if interested in current opportunities under this contract.